Tuesday, July 17, 2012

D12 to Spirit-Break?

We interrupt our regularly scheduled – ha ha – serialized story for an important Sgt. Janus update.

Our favorite Spirit-Breaker has gone all role-play.

The intrepid and clever Barry Reese has transformed the good sergeant from fictional ghost hunter to role-playing hero, by creating stats for him to be used with the Marvel Heroic Role-Playing Game. To say I’m honored and thrilled would be an understatement.

Back in the halcyon days of my youth, there were two games that I played until the cows came home, AD&D and the first edition of the Marvel Super Heroes Role-Playing Game. I loved the Marvel system because it was quick and easy and breezy and replicated the slam-bang action and adventure of the actual comics. My friends and I played one helluva lot of sessions of that game…

Anyway, here’s Sgt. Janus in all his role-playing glory – if you or anyone you know actually uses him in a campaign, let me know!

SGT. JANUS' HEROIC STATS

All content, except for game box images, (c)Jim Beard 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment